CrossOver Door Controller
System controls the doorstrike on an entry door.
- Standard method of operation: iButton.
- Users: Up to 800.
Keypad and iButton receptor unit mounts on exterior; enclosure mounts
- Enclosure size: Steel enclosure with hinged lid, 12 inches x 9
inches x 4 inches.
- Input voltage: 110V or 220V AC.
- Operating temp: 0° F to +158°F
(-18° C to +70° C).
- Uses same software as CrossOver X15,
X25, X30 and X45, which allows supervisors to set
access by day or hour, as well as track the lock's use. Also
can operate in a simple mode without PC software.
Please note: If this is your first CrossOver Door Controller or lock, you'll
- The Lock Management
Kit, which includes software and other items needed to program the lock. Only one kit is needed,
no matter how many CrossOver Locks you have.
- iButtons. They come in packs of 10, 30, 50, 100 and 200.
For a brochure with more details about our CrossOver Series of locks,
here. (PDF, 833k)